When you step into the role of the Underwriting Assistant, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your administrative expertise will strengthen a productive environment where quality is a way of life.
Don't miss this chance to join a supportive team.
Your New Organization:
This is an amazing entry level opportunity to learn in underwriting for one of Omaha's top Fortune 500 companies! Offering a professional environment and room to grow you don't want to miss out on this one! This is an entry level position, great for anyone who has their bachelor’s degree. Utilize your education in economics, business administration, mathematics, statistics or just put your analytical brain to work! If you are looking to get your foot in the door, this company provides that first step in your career goals!
What Matters Most as the underwriting assistant:
- Pay $22/hour
- Monday through Friday 8:00am-4:30pm
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card.
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 after 1200 hours worked.
Your New Role as the underwriting assistant:
- Process documentation within the database system for the underwriters
- Compile data and conduct tasks delegated by the underwriters.
- Create reports and maintain files.
- Review documents
- Extend technical underwriting support for other team members.
- Scan documents into the system
Your Experience as the underwriting assistant:
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, math, or business
Ready to take the first step towards professional fulfillment? Grow your career as an Underwriting Assistant at this client-oriented firm. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.