Omaha, NE 68102 US
This is an amazing underwriting assistant opportunity to work for one of Omaha's top companies! Offering a professional environment and room to grow you don't want to miss out on this one! This is an entry level position, great for anyone who has their bachelor’s degree. Utilize your education in Economics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics or just put your analytical brain to work! If you are looking to get your foot in the door, this company provides that first step in your career goals!
Job duties of the underwriting assistant:
- Reviews commercial automobile policies, applications, endorsements, and other underwriting information required to develop renewal quotes. Prepares renewal quotes, policy issuance instructions, other renewal underwriting information.
- Communicates by telephone, electronic mail, and in person with Underwriting Units and other departments to give quotes, instructions, obtain supplemental underwriting information or provide other assistance as needed.
- Reviews commercial auto policies, applications, endorsements, and other underwriting information
- May assist with the calculation of rates for quotes on new submissions from general agents
Requirements of the underwriting assistant:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, math, or economics from an accredited university
Perks of the underwriting assistant:
- NO WEEKENDS!
- On-site gym
- Pay starts at $22/hour
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
Monday through Friday 8:00-4:30pm. If you are interested in starting your career today, apply!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.