Want to work for a Fortune 500 company located right in the heart of Omaha? Here’s your opportunity! A commercial property and casualty insurance company is seeking an underwriting specialist to join their dynamic team. Our client is need of an experienced underwriting specialist that will be responsible for some of the most critical aspects of underwriting decisions. You must be willing to work in a fast-paced team environment and eager to learn. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, then keep reading!
Responsibilities of the underwriting specialist:
• Review applications from agents
• Prepare and deliver quotes
• Quality control of bound and issued policies-reconcile any discrepancies
• Research 3rd party tools such as commercial credit reports, exposure audits, loss control audits, building risk software, flood risk software, to enable better underwriting decisions
Requirements of the underwriting specialist:
• High school diploma, or at least 2 years of collage required
Perks of the underwriting specialist:
• Competitive pay starting at $22/hour
• Direct hire position
• Health, Dental, Vision & life insurance
• 401k w/ company match
• On-site fitness center
• Paid parking
• Great company culture
• NO WEEKENDS!
If you have an underwriting background and are ready for your next challenge, then apply today!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. Please call our offices at 402-938-2000 if you have any questions.