The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Clearwater, FL 33762 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-03 Industry: Industrial Job Number: SC871267523
The Reserves Network is currently hiring an Upholster to work for a manufacturer in Clearwater, FL. The Upholster is responsible for covering manufactured chairs that ship to Orthodontists, Pediatric Dentists, Oral Surgeons, and other healthcare professionals worldwide.
What you will do:
- Follow sketches, patterns, or blueprints to indicate cutting lines on fabrics using chalks, pencils, or paint.
- Measure and cut materials using manual or automated cutting instruments.
- Confer with customers prior to upholstery to determine their color, style, and fabric preferences.
- Remove anchoring tacks and strip upholstered furniture down to its wooden frame.
- Examine furniture frames, springs, and webbings to identify defects.
- Apply knowledge of upholstery to build or repair upholstered furniture using a variety of hand or power tools.
- Cover wooden frame with soft materials such as cotton, felt pad, fiber or foam to improve texture and appearance.
- Work with tools and materials such as glue, staples, saw, cement, tacks and nail guns.
- Finish upholstered furniture by attaching ornament trims, buttons, buckles, and grommets.
- Replace defective or worn upholstery spring, webbing or wooden frame.
What you will need:
- Experience with upholstering in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to read drawings and interpret
- Shop Math
What is in it for you:
- Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 1st shift 6am – 2:30pm Monday - Friday
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Call OUR OFFICE NOW @ (813) 537 - 2622 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3CxgzNa.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.