The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Urinalysis UA Monitoring Technician
Houston, TX 77002 US
Posted: 03/23/2023 2023-03-23 2023-04-29 Industry: Medical Assistant Job Number: TS69424125
Urinalysis UA Monitoring Technician
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77002 | Location: Downtown Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Pretrial Services | Salary: $20 an hour
Are you seeking a position to start immediately? Do you want to make a difference and help the community that we live in? Our client is seeking a Urinalysis Monitoring Technician to start immediately at their downtown office. Submit your resume today to see what opportunities are open for you!
Urinalysis UA Monitoring Technician’s Responsibilities
- Monitor the high volume of male defendants providing urine samples as requested by the court
- Explain to defendants the substance abuse testing protocol department will use
- Follow the chain of just the body protocol during the testing process dure
- Perform duties in a manner that ensures the integrity of test and test results
- Maintain and update patient files regularly
- Ensure cleanliness, safety, and security of the office
- Report any concerns to the immediate supervisor
- Capable of working in an environment with security restrictions and proximity to defendants
- Excellent interpersonal/communication and written skills demonstrated the ability to work well with individuals of diverse backgrounds.
Urinalysis UA Monitoring Technician’s Qualifications
- High school Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in criminal justice, healthcare, or a related field is preferred.
- Strong organization and written and verbal communication skills are highly preferred.
- Proficient working knowledge of computers and related software comprised of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have experience working in an environment with security restrictions and proximity to defendants
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- A company focused on public service and community development
- Opportunity to work directly with the public and your neighboring community
- Recognition, cultivation, and rewards for your talent
- Strong foundation in training employees
- Endured challenging economic cycles and have shown to be stable and secure
- Opportunities for challenges and learning with a company aligned with a long-term aggressive growth strategy
- Identification with a large, well-known company can help establish you as one of the top people in your profession
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20 an hour
If you have Pretrial Services experience and looking for your next exciting opportunity – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.