Erie, PA 16505 US
What You Will Do:
- Remove excess metal from machinery and take it to recycling bins.
- Assist with parts washing
- Maintain cleanliness of shop
- 3-6 months of related experience
- Great work ethic
- 4 day work week: 4am-2:30pm Monday thru Thursday
- Weekly pay
- As an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information please call our Erie Office at 814-774-3842
Take advantage of this great opportunity to work as a Utility Worker and apply now!