When you step into the role of VP of Operations, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your engineering expertise will strengthen a fast-paced environment, spearheading. Join this impactful role and make a lasting difference.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive salary of $175,000year - $225,000/year annually, reflecting your expertise and leadership
- Direct Hire opportunity: Enjoy stability, growth opportunities, and direct access to client’s benefits
- Onsite position: Be at the forefront of change and collaborate with a dedicated team onsite
- Comprehensive benefits package: enjoy peace of mind with our exceptional healthcare benefits, life insurance coverage, tuition reimbursement, and a robust 401k program to secure your financial future
- Join their team to embark on a career journey with ample room for growth and professional growth.
Your New Role:
Join a leader in the electrical manufacturing industry based in Painesville, OH, as a VP of Operations. You will play a vital role in the operations team, performing various duties, including identifying and implementing process improvements to streamline operations and reduce costs, developing KPIs to measure operational performance, and reviewing and optimizing workflow. Other responsibilities will be to recruit, train, and develop a high-performance team, evaluate and implement technology solutions, develop and implement quality control processes, manage the operational budget effectively, and analyze operational data to identify trends and areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or engineering field
- 10+ years of supervisory experience in operations or related field
- Interconnect or Wire Harness experience required
- Demonstrated project and budget management skills
- Strong business acumen with a broad understanding of fundamental business principles
- Ability to set overall strategy and drive process improvement
Your New Organization:
The organization is a dynamic industry specializing in designing and manufacturing custom connectors and cable assemblies. As a key player in this sector, they seek highly skilled individuals to contribute to their innovative and high-quality solutions.
Join this leadership opportunity and make a lasting impact. Become the VP of Operations at this fast-paced manufacturing company. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. For additional information, call 713-621-4301.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.