Vessel Scheduling Coordinator
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77051 | Location: HWY 288 & I- 610
Employment Type: Direct Hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm | Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 an hour
A family-owned, well- established company is seeking a Vessel Scheduling Coordinator. This role will setup vessels and support the inventory manager. Submit your resume today!
Vessel Scheduling Coordinator’s Responsibilities
Setup vessels including printing advance shipping notice, maintaining vessel log, assigning vessels, and creating land loads for Trucking Companies.
Reconciliation of yard and warehouse receiving documents.
Receive direct purchase orders.
Assist with end of month reconciliation by maintaining various reports.
Vessel Scheduling Coordinator’s Qualifications
- Vessel scheduling experience required.
- Some College Education preferred.
- 3-5 years of previous general office experience.
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) experience a plus.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- Gain valuable experience with one of the largest line pipe distributors in the nation.
- Family-owned company in business for over a hundred plus years.
- Supportive company culture with room for growth.
- Easy access to major freeways for an easier commute.
- 2 medical plans, vision, and dental. 401k with 4% matching.
- Hsa Contributes.
- Eligible for Ten (10) Holidays, Vacation, Sick Leave, Major Medical Health Insurance, Dental Coverage, Houston Only Vision Coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Life Insurance,Long-Term Disability Short-Term Disability.
Salary: $17.00 to $21.00 an hour
If you are interested in being considered for this role, then APPLY TODAY!
About The Reserves Network
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.