Vice President of Human Resources
Omaha, NE 68102 US
The Reserves Network has partnered with a global organization to find their next Vice President of Human Resources. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Lead the HR and communications functions for a global agribusiness company – US Region +
- Collaborate with senior management and regional executive teams to align HR strategy with overall organizational goals
- Foster collaboration and knowledge sharing amongst regional and global HR teams
- Contribute to the growth and development of the company as a member of the executive leadership team
- Reporting to the regional CEO and global head of HR
- Compensation, commensurate with experience, Base + Bonus
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- Minimum 15 years of experience in an HR function with 10+ years in a leadership position
- Undergraduate degree in a business or HR-related discipline, MBA& SPHR preferred
- Executive gravitas; exceptional communication and people skills
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and problem-solving skills; critical thinking
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Guide all aspects of HR management including talent acquisition, performance management, development, succession planning, payroll, benefits, & compensation
- Oversee initiatives relating to diversity, equity, inclusion, sustainability, and employee engagement/experience
- Provide advice and assistance to the regional executive leadership team on HR and employee and labor relations issues
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. We will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive compensation & benefits
- PTO / Vacation
- Company insurance plans – Health and more
- & more!
The Reserves Network, we are the recruitment advisors our clients trust to expertly uncover professionals with not only the experience, skills, and abilities, but also the passion, ethics, and integrity that are critical to your success. We are the experts professionals turn to for direct access to challenging and rewarding jobs in their field, many of which are unadvertised.
If you have a background that aligns well with the VP of HR role and is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply below.
Follow us on LinkedIn:
The Reserves Network - Finance, IT & Executive Staffing