Play a pivotal role in maintaining the organization's network environment and contributing to its mission of excellence as a Voice Engineer.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive hourly rate of $46 - $53 with flexibility based on skills and experience
- 1-year Contract opportunity with possibility of extension or option to hire
- Hybrid position working onsite 50% of the time in the Omaha, NE area
- 3+ years related work experience is required
- Financially strong and stable company with years of success
Your New Role:
Join a dynamic insurance organization based in Omaha, NE as a Voice Engineer where you will have a profound impact on the day-to-day maintenance of the network environment. You will play a key part on the team as you:
- Serve as Network Engineer for Cisco, F5, Arista and other routing, switching, load-balancing, firewall and telephony equipment
- Install or upgrade networking systems for both local and remote networks in the data center and user sites
- Configure and monitor network and security alerts and notifications
- Establish and maintain the system security levels for various networks, and the data backup and restoration of all network devices
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 3 - 5 years related design and engineering experience
- Voice (PRI, SIP, CUCM 10.x, Analog)
- Cisco Finesse
- Cisco IOS
- Palo Alto
- Switching (VLAN’s, STP), Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP)
- WAN (MPLS, VPLS, VPN)
- Teams Voice
- Cisco CER
- CCNA / CCNP certification
- ITIL or similar methodologies knowledge
Your New Organization:
This successful organization has an exciting, friendly, and “small company” atmosphere making it a stellar place to work as a contractor and grow your skills to advance your career.
If you are a talented Voice Engineer seeking personal fulfillment and professional growth and have the background that lines up with the description above, reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
Your contract benefits include:
- Health, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401(k) plan
- A $600 loyalty bonus for every 600 hours worked
- Paid weekly
- Being part of a workplace community that values you as a team member
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.