Warehouse Assistant Manager
Norcross, GA 30071 US
- Provides leadership and direction to team members daily.
- Manages and participates in loading/offloading the trucks.
- Monitors team member performance and progress
- Notifies management about over-booking or sub-rental needs on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Communicates with the sales staff for details and last-minute changes to jobs or events.
- Communicates with Field Operations team for any updates, questions or needs they may have.
- Maximizes efficiency of the return process, including the processing, cleaning, and re-stocking of rental items into inventory.
- Ensures damaged items get processed and repaired in a timely manner.
- Trains staff and monitors their performance and progress.
- Maintains all warehouse equipment.
- Manages maintenance of all warehouse areas including office, restrooms, and storage areas in a safe, clean, organized and working condition.
- Complies with all government safety requirements and applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three years of warehouse, delivery, or routing management experience.
- Technical ability; experience with computers and software knowledge.
- Bi-lingual/ability to speak Spanish.
- Direct Hire