Join our team in freight management and production goals when you become a Warehouse Associate for a leading third-party logistics company in Claremont, North Carolina. As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for utilizing RF Scanners and Computer Entries to maintain and control Inventory for Automotive materials. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Warehouse Associate:
- Competitive pay of/ranging $15.50 - $17 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Claremont area(s)
- 6 am to 2 pm, 2 pm to 10 pm, 10 pm to 6:30 am – Hybrid (Weekend Shifts)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Coverage
Your New Role as a Warehouse Associate:
As a Warehouse Associate, you will have a big impact on Inventory control and servicing local automotive vendors. You will be essential to maximizing the warehouse workflow.
Warehouse Associate Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 Years of Forklift Experience
- Must be able to use RF Scanner and enter data on the computer
- Ability to walk around the facility
- Comprehend reading and writing in basic English
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.If you would like additional information, call 828.413.8008
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.