As a Warehouse Associate, you will encompass vital roles in the paper food packaging operations, including sorting products, maintaining quality standards, packaging items, and applying labels. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Warehouse Associate:
- Competitive pay of $14.00 an hour
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Sunday through Thursday 12:00 am – 8:00 am
- WEEKLY PAY with direct deposit or pay card
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Your New Role as a Warehouse Associate:
As a Warehouse Associate, you will have a big impact on the paper food packaging food process. You'll be responsible for tasks such as product sorting, quality control, packaging, labeling, and helping to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality paper food packaging to clients.
Warehouse Associate: Will Need:
- Possess basic mathematical: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions while meeting department goals with quality standards
- Knowledge of various power tools and various equipment to perform as needed
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call (937) 393-0973.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today!