Warehouse Case Packer
Greensboro, NC 27406 US
- Operate industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site or similar location
- Inspect product load for accuracy, and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices or other transport vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, and recharging batteries
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels
On concrete floor as needed for packing or machine operation, 2 to 8 hours per shift.
Frequently: operating powered industrial truck (fork, pole, squeeze clamp).
20 to 50 lbs. occasionally, and/or up to 10 to 25 lbs. frequently, and up to 10 lbs. constantly.
Exerting up to 20 to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 to 25 lbs. of force frequently, and up to 10 lbs. of force constantly.
20/40 corrected vision and normal color vision
- Ability to watch gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, or inventory techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Basic Math
- Starting pay of $17.00 to $18.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- 2nd and 3rd shifts available!
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses