The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Warehouse Case Packer
Greensboro, NC 27406 US
Posted: 03/03/2023 2023-03-03 2023-04-20 Industry: Warehouse Job Number: NV462985130
Our client has been a leader in engineered materials and technical fabrics for over 30 years! Due to service expansion, we are currently searching for motivated, self-starters who have experience in distribution or the textile industry to join their great and growing team!
- Operate industrial trucks or tractors equipped to move materials around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, construction site or similar location.
- Inspect product load for accuracy, and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Manually or mechanically load and unload materials from pallets, skids, platforms, cars, lifting devices or other transport vehicles.
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicles and auxiliary equipment, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging batteries.
- Inspect product load for accuracy and safely move it around the warehouse or facility to ensure timely and complete delivery.
- Weigh materials or products and record weight or other production data on tags or labels.
- Ability to watch gauges, dials or other indicators to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, or inventory techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Basic Math
- Starting pay of $15.00 per hour (pay will increase upon completion of probationary period)
- 2nd and 3rd shifts available!
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit Https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Contact our Greensboro, NC office at (336) 455-9558 for more information
If interested please send a resume to: Greensboro@thereservesnetwork.com