Pay Rate:$20/an hour
Location: Middleburg Heights, Ohio
Hours:1st shift position from 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
The Reserves Network is currently in search of a Material Handler to work at a well-established customer located in Middleburg Heights. The ideal candidate will have experience moving materials and or packaging products. This is a 1st shift position from 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday through Friday.
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Moving products from one location to another
- Packaging or crating the products
- May be requested to assist with receiving or shipping
- All other duties as assigned
Material Handler Requirements:
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 50lbs
- Ability to learn quickly and be detailed oriented
- Ability to follow instructions and work with a sense of urgency
- Must possess strong attention to detail and be a self-starter
- Multiple Healthcare Plans ,Dental and Vision
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications. Please call our office at 216.227.3600 if you have any questions. If you are a material handler and is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today! For more information contact our Lakewood office at 216-227-3600. If interested please send a resume to: Lakewood@trnstaffing.com