Alsip, IL 60803 US
- Determine proper placement of finished goods in finished goods warehouse.
- Know locations of finished goods stored in warehouse areas.
- Use warehouse management system to locate materials and batches.
- Under general supervision, pulls stock according to customer order requirements. The printed pick note will list all items to be pulled by lot number and location. Use RF scanner to confirm the pick.
- Record all material movements within the warehouse using RF scanners and the warehouse management system.
- Pick material using FIFO (First-in-first-out) using the warehouse management system and lot control.
- Dispense finished goods to Shipping/UPS area when requested.
- Cycle counting by inventory class on a regular basis using warehouse management in order to meet counting targets and inventory accuracy goals.
- Be knowledgeable of quarantine procedures and areas.
- Follow all safety rules.
- Keep work area clean and orderly.
- Participate in regulatory compliance activities related to the job function, including quality audits, adverse event reporting for company products, and adherence to Good Documentation Practices for reporting and record keeping.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.