Canton, OH 44710
- $12.50 to start with $1.00 pay rate increase after 90 days with good review
- 6:45PM -5:30AM Sunday through Wednesday (4 10s unless on OT)
- Must have previous warehouse experience
Warehouse Associates are responsible for the inspecting, processing, and distribution of parts to internal and external customers. The loading, unloading and inspection of machines coming from outside vendors.
- Optimal loading/unloading of goods and finished products
- Collects all goods and prepare them for transport according to the order
- Ensure order and cleanliness of the warehouse and shipping areas
- Execute all warehouse activities ordered by the warehouse supervisor
- Participate in the training and mentoring of new employees
- Actively participate in the continual improvement of products and processes
- Supply materials to both internal and external customers
- Pick orders according to pick lists
- Log and return unused stock
- Building of connection bridges and merges
- Inspect incoming goods to ensure specifications are met
Responsibilities Outside Key Tasks
- Adhere to all safety and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintain a clean work area
- Perform maintenance on equipment as needed
- Communicate with supervision and co-workers in a professional manner
- Prior experience in warehouse operations
- Knowledge and experience of routine maintenance of basic tools and machinery
- Comprehension of contemporary productivity techniques
- Previous forklift experience or certification
- Previous crane experience or certification
Other required Skills
Employee works to achieve team goals, shares information, and supports others. They think and act in common interest and with mutual respect. Verbal communication is done by listening, summarizing, questioning, and providing feedback.
Employee can monitor and control own behavior. They are willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances, and are open to new ideas. They approach problems as opportunities for improvement.
Employee is open to possibilities of improvement in regards to issues and procedures. They think and act with innovation and promote new ideas and suggestions when it comes to product/process improvements.
Customer Service :
Employee recognizes the wishes and needs of both internal and external customers and acts accordingly. They see the customers as colleagues and always put them first.
Employee searches for more responsibility and personal challenges. They show an optimistic attitude and contribute to innovative ideas and solutions. They improve outdated work methods and provide new insight.
Employee displays behavior that attests to setting high standards for their own work and that of others. They work accurately and make few mistakes. They are committed to continuous improvement and ensuring quality of product is never sacrificed for any reason.
Please send resumes to email@example.com or call 330-864-2453.