Play a critical role in operating and maintaining industrial equipment and machinery when you become a Warehouse Associate for the world’s #1 producer and marketer of high-performance fiber cement and fiber gypsum building solutions in Peru,IL.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will you will be responsible for operating industrial scale machinery, assist is day down cleaning, and learning how to make and manufacture a wide variety of innovative products. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
· Competitive pay of $18/hour
· Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
· On-site position located in the Starved Rock area
· 12 hour shifts on a 2/2/3 Schedule
· Always room for Overtime
· Must be dependable, hardworking, able to continuously stand, walk or sit
Your New Role:
As a Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for operating industrial scale machinery to convert raw materials into a finished product, while working with other team members to produce high-quality fiber cement building products.
What You Need:
· Understanding of Safety Policies
· Ideally a minimum of 1-year experience in manufacturing, or working with large machinery and equipment
· Ability to demonstrate past success related to manufacturing, or a business support crew environment
· Ability to lift up to 10 pounds frequently, and 50 pounds occasionally
· Solid work history of learning, job growth and achievements
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call (815)224-3175.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.