The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77086 US
Posted: 03/10/2023 2023-03-10 2023-04-20 Industry: Industrial Job Number: ST516236310
Warehouse Material Handler
Day shift 6am-5pm
$14 hourly firm, Project-Fulltime hire
A major building supply company in the Northwest Houston area is seeking a warehouse material handler to join their team. If you have the ambition to serve the community with your forklift/combilift experience working for a major building supply company, this position is for you!
What You Will Do:
- Assist in shipping/receiving
- Records movement of incoming and outgoing materials and supplies and verifies the accuracy of work performed by self and other material handlers.
- Operates motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment, some of which may require specialized training.
- Provides training and guidance to less experienced material handlers.
- Responsible for operating the warehouse machinery in a safe manner and reporting any equipment maintenance or problems to your immediate supervisor
What You Will Need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have forklift experience
- Be able to read and interpret blueprint readings
- Ability to work at heights and lift up to 50Ibs.
What’s In It For You:
- Work with one of the worlds most advanced drilling solutions provider who recognizes their employees are their greatest assets and the driving force behind their success.
- Work with a company that offers a career development and continuation of education opportunity
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at email@example.com