Sylvania, GA 30467 US
- Load and unload boxes/freight orders from containers.
- Receive, store, and issue materials, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
- Pack and repack small boxes into large ones.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defect.
- Provide assistance to other stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard workers.
- 1-year warehouse experience a plus.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to follow directions and can be a team player, open to coaching and training.
- Ability to lift 50-pound boxes for a long period of time.
- Standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, and reaching during your shift is required.
- Clamp, forklift, EPJ experience a plus.
- 1st shift opportunity
- Weekday shift - weekends off!
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!