Do you want to be part of an innovative, employee-first, environment? For over 40 years, our client has been supplying heavy-duty truck supply distributors throughout the world. Quality, continual improvement, and customer satisfaction are at the heart of their company culture. We are seeking a Warranty Administrator for a client who is a leader and manufactures and distributes quality service parts to the heavy-duty truck industry for the past 40 years. Warranty, customer service, dealership, deductibles, scheduling, reconciliation, MS Office, Excel, and Word., invoicing, data entry, and cashier experience will prepare you to be successful in this role. Apply today! and be proud of the organization you work for! The military is encouraged to apply.
Warranty Administrator Role:
- Maintaining the warrant database through the closure of the claim
- Physically disposition returns and coordinate with engineering, manufacturing, and management
- Coordinating credits and replacements with the sales department
- Arranging returned parts to be reworked or scrapped
- Analyzing trends and data for monthly management review
Warranty Administrator Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- A friendly “Customer Service Personality”- this is a public-facing role
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs, on occasion
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- Computer proficiency
- An excellent work environment
- Consistent and reliable raises
- Weekly performance bonuses
- Medical, dental, vision, long & short-term disability
- Uncapped referral bonus
- 401k (5% match)
- 1st shift opportunity (8:00 am-5:00 pm, Mon-Fri)
- Contract-to-perm opportunity
- $17.00(depending on experience)
If you would like additional information, call us at (678) 291-9225 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Since 1984, The Reserves Network has continued to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.