Winesburg, OH 44690 US
- Performs operational maintenance on all water treatment systems.
- Keeps daily operational records
- Provides a safe working environment and ensures all assigned personnel has proper safety equipment and tools for safe completion of assigned tasks.
- Analyzes operational data to determine changes and improvements needed to accomplish objectives
- Ensures wastewater samples are correctly collected and sent to the lab for determining permit compliance
- Oversees the operation of pre-treatment equipment
- Ensure the Proper operation of rendering and Offal equipment.
- Ensures that all employees work in a safe manner.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand English fluently.
- 5 years - Waste Water Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience in Wastewater
- Class III Ohio Wastewater Operator (Required)
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Basic computer, database, and math skills.
- Demonstrated leadership ability and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work within timelines and in pressure situations.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Occasionally works in an outside environment, including in inclement weather.
- Work around animal odors.
- May be exposed to noise ranges of up to 110 db.
To apply please contact Dawn Burch at 330-273-8634 or email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org