Dayton, OH 45414 US
- Use proper welding processes and procedures for various types of steel, stainless steel and other alloys
- Set up work pieces according to engineering drawings or verbal instructions
- Use fixtures to position work pieces
- Weld parts per job specifications
- Maintain weld size of bead and penetration to drawing specifications
- Chip and/or grind off excess slag or weld
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 2 years industrial experience in fabrication type work
- Successful completion of welding school, covering such welding processes as electric arc, semi-automatic (MIG), automatic submerged arc, TIG, oxy-acetylene welding and brazing
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and work from verbal instructions with special emphasis placed on welding symbol interpretations
- Basic understanding of electrical variables relative to arc welding such as polarity, voltage and amperage
- Ability to maintain company’s standards in efficiency and performance standards of production
- Must maintain a clean & safe working environment. High degree of attention is required to prevent injury to others while promoting a safe work environment.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. You are also eligible to participate in our 401K program after 1 year of employment!