Play a critical role in vehicle manufacturing when you become a Welder for a leading manufacturer in Winter Park, FL.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranging from $20.00 - $23.00 an hour
- On-site position located in Winter Park, FL
- Monday – Thursday 6:00 am – 4:30 pm
Your New Role:
- As a Welder, you are responsible for TIG, MIG and STICK welding of aluminum construction materials
- Read blueprints and perform shop math to layout, fabricate and weld various parts and assemblies
- Weld all types of metals, set and maintain welding machine (tip, liner changes, etc.) and weld vertical, horizontal and overhead
- Perform all Mig and TIG welding procedures, including machine settings, bottles and necessary fittings
- Use a grinder, sander, rivet guns, saws and other air tools
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld spatter
What You Need:
- 2-5 years’ experience in Mig and Tig welding machines
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to read and understand assembly prints, pick lists, sales orders and shop orders, and other written or verbal instructions presented in English
- Ability to read English and Metric tape measures and use measuring devices
- Ability to assemble custom prototype metal components
- Good knowledge of shop math
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Submit your application online in one easy step!
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.