Welder / Fabricator
Tampa, FL 33626 US
- Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments.
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Examine workpieces for defects and measure workpieces to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks and other identifying marks as required.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded and remove rough spots from workpieces, using portable grinders, hand files, or scrapers.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- 1-5 years MIG/TIG welding experience.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance.
- Ability to determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to do a job.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principles.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, etc.
- Solid mathematics skills required to perform tasks.
- Pay Range $18 - $22 per hour
- 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM Mon-Fri
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!