The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Orlando, FL 32806 US
Posted: 02/13/2023 2023-02-13 2023-05-01 Industry: Welding Job Number: RS373815213
The Reserves Network is currently hiring a Welder for a manufacturer in the Orlando area. Welder must be proficient in Flux-Core and STICK welding.
What a typical day will look like:
- Read blueprints and perform shop math to layout, fabricate and weld various parts and assemblies.
- Weld all types of metals, set and maintain welding machine (tip, liner changes, etc.) and weld vertical, horizontal and overhead.
- Perform all Flux-Core and Stick welding procedures (all positions), including machine settings, bottles and necessary fittings.
- Welding of mild steel.
- Grind and clean area where required.
- Use grinder, sander, rivet guns, saws and other air tools.
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld spatter.
What you need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 2-5 years shop experience with both stick and flux-core.
- Experience working with plate from 3/16” to 1/2".
- Able to use a cutting torch and read a tape measure.
- Use of overhead cranes.
- Read drawings.
What is in It for You:
- Pay $18.00 - $22.00 per hour (Depending on experience and welding test results)
- 1st shift Monday – Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Call our Winter Park office now @ 407-774-7770 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3QRVDEQ.