Berlin Heights, OH 44814 US
- Physical presence at work is an essential job function for this position.
- Safely set up and operator metal working equipment such as horizontal band saw, drill press, tube roller, punches, abrasive pipe notched, and welding machines needed to fabricate steel and aluminum ornamental and / or chain-link gates, fence sections, and panel extension
- Lay out and position components timely and accurately without assistance
- Follow print and job traveler instructions to assure compliance with customer specifications.
- Write routine reports and correspondence
- Order welding supplies timely and effectively.
- Ability to embrace the EOS process and integrate into all Department activities
- Ability to utilize the most effective form of communication with employees, managers, co-workers, clients, and vendors
- Willingness to make decisions, exhibit sound and accurate judgement, support and explain the reason and measure in your decision-making process
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time, while meeting deadlines
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read blueprints and schematic
- Ability to perform emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems, database software, internet software, inventory software, spreadsheet software, and word processing
- Ability to work well without supervision.
- 2nd shift: 3:00 p.m.-1:30 a.m.
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.