The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Berlin Heights, OH 44814 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Welding Job Number: MV530136519
This company is located near the shores of Lake Erie in Berlin Heights, Ohio. We are a family-owned business founded in 1986. With a reputation for quality, we are the leading manufacturer. In addition to manufacturing the first UL 325 compliant, we also offer a full line of reversing/safety, accessory, and access control devices.
What will you do:
- Safely set up and operator of metal working equipment such as horizontal band saw, drill press, tube roller, abrasive pipe notched, and welding machines needed to fabricate steel and aluminum ornamental and/ or chain link gates, fence sections, and panel extensions.
- Follow print and job traveler instructions to assure compliance with customer specifications.
- Lay out and position components timely and accurately.
- Bolt, clamp, and tack weld parts in place to secure for welding operations safely and accurately.
- Records all activities timely and accurately on paperwork and in production software system (ERP System)
- Inspects parts as required to assure quality product is being produced
- Immediately notifies supervisor if component parts or parts being made are nonconforming or if there is an issue making quality product.
What You Need:
- High School Diploma
- (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training in similar environment. Two (2) years of the following: Welding experience,
- Manufacturing experience a plus, able to read weld symbols, blueprints proficiently. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs. Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Must be able to read tape measure to 32nds of an inch
What's In It for You:
- Paid weekly
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental, vision
- Accident, disability, life insurance
- Referral bonuses
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.