The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Freeburg, IL 62243 US
Posted: 03/27/2023 2023-03-27 2023-04-29 Industry: Welding Job Number: IC19889220
Zip Code: Freeburg, IL 62243 | Location: Southeastern exurb
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 3:00 pm, Friday 6:00 am – 2:30 pm, Saturday 6:00 am to 12:00 pm| Salary: $20.00 an hour
An international manufacturer is seeking a Welder to join their team. Use hand-held or remotely controlled equipment to join or cut metal parts. Fill holes, indentations, or seams in metal products. If you are looking to grow your career and impact your community, this position is for you!
- Create quality welds according to blueprints
- Inspect welds for accuracy
- Prepare product to be welded by grinding, drilling, milling, tapping, and cutting steel/aluminum parts
- Change wire welding as needed
- Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding
- Responsible for the quality of the parts being produced and perform first piece inspections and subsequent inspections to ensure overall quality
- Take care of routine maintenance and keep the work area clean and neat
- Maintain simple reports on productivity, quality, and safety
- Poses and able to use inspections equipment to ensure the quality of the parts being produced. Must be equipped with all required tools to perform the functions of their job
- Must be able to frequently stand, bend, and lift up to 20 lbs. And occasionally lift 40-60 lbs.
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions and prepare simple production reports
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, operate machine and inspect parts
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate the equipment properly
- Must be able to pass the respiratory test per OSHA requirements
- Assist all supervisors and perform other duties as needed and directed
Company Culture & Perks
- Learn and grow with an organization that has over 100 years of history and experience
- Large company that has over 70 brands and 15,000 employees
- Company won 2022 World’s Most Ethical Companies award
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits including 401K, direct deposit and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20.00 an hour
Join an industry leader with over 100 years of history and experience! Apply now!
ExecuTeam Staffing puts talented people to work at many of Chicagoland's leading employers. As one of the top staffing agencies in Chicago, we specialize in placing qualified candidates into rewarding new career opportunities in their field. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are seeking the variety and freedom of temporary work, or new challenges in a full-time position, we can help you find the job that best matches your skills, experience, and interests. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in a variety of industries and positions. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.