Our client delivers innovative solutions to military, government, industrial, and commercial market customers around the world. Due to unexpected turnover, we are currently searching for dedicated Welders to fill their Test Technician opening. Welding, tig welding, mig welding, grinding, blueprint reading, measuring tools, steel manufacturing, Torching, assembly line or hand tool experience will start you off on the right foot.
What Matters Most to a Wleder:
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Desirable first shift hours or 6 am – 2:30 pm Monday through Friday
- Clean environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
- Perform GMAW and GTAW welding on various types of metals which may include some or all of the following: aluminum, stainless, and mild steel and structural steel parts
- Read engineering drawings to include weld symbols and check work to print
- Perform maintenance on equipment and cycle counting of parts
- Material handling duties as required
Welder Requirements :
- GMAW and GTAQ welding experience
- Ability to work at a steady pace from work instructions
- Good attendance is a must
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.