Griffin, GA 30224 US
- MIG/TIG Welding on very thin steel and some aluminum (low gauge 14g-18g).
- Look for holes in the metal welding.
- Line where they are welding the walls together for the product.
- Will do welding test
- Attention to detail with good eye hand coordination and accuracy
- Must have Mig welding experience
- Ability to follow company safety standards/ protocols
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Work in hot environment
- Weekly pay
- The Reserves Network offers Medical, Dental and 401 K
- Temp To hire
- Compensation- based on experience
- 1st 6am-4pm Monday – Friday with some Saturdays
- 10-12 hours per day
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.