We have partnered with a leading manufacturer located in Lorain, Ohio who is seeking a dedicated Welder to join a successful and growing team.
As a Welder, you will assemble and fabricate steel machinery using various types of welding, brazing, power tools, measuring tools & devices.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity that, with good attendance and a great work ethic, can lead to a long and rewarding career with numerous opportunities for advancement. Apply today!
What you will do:
- Receives instructions, prints and work orders for the job. Plans details of working procedure & tools and material requirements
- Fabricates and assembles by cutting, burning, grinding, machining & welding various metals. Repairs/update product
- Cleans and prepares surfaces to be welded/machined. Set up, assembles, and weld parts
- Be responsible for maintaining a safe work environment
What you will need:
- Will need to know how to take & read measurements for cage manufacturing
- Ability to work without supervision
- Must be able to handle physically-demanding tasks
- Previous MIG welding experience
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen & background check
What is in It for You:
- Fast paced work environment
- Weekly Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
- $18-21 an hr!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information, call us at (440) 324-7001.