The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Pontiac, IL 617640615 US
Posted: 03/22/2023 2023-03-22 2023-05-01 Industry: Welding Job Number: SS817463221
Our client is a leading manufacturer in lift gates and need an experienced Welder to join our team. We’re looking for a hardworking professional who enjoys meeting challenges and surpassing customer expectations. We’re looking for a long-term candidate who is looking for a secure and rewarding form of employment.
What you will do:
- Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments.
- Monitor the fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts or warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of material.
- Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks and other identifying marks as required.
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded and remove rough spots from workpieces, using portable grinders, hand files, or scrapers.
What you need:
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience operating as a commercial welder (MIG, TIG, or Stick)
- Current and valid certification a plus
- Experience working on construction sites and with power tools, knowledge of construction site best practices.
- Solid mathematics skills to perform tasks.
What's in it for you:
- $19.66/hr with a shift differential
- 1st and 2nd shift opportunity
- Clean, safe work environment
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Streator office at 815-672-2020 or send your resume to: Streator@TRNstaffing.com