The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sanford, FL 32771 US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-07-04 Industry: Welding Job Number: SC23276427
The Reserves Network is currently hiring a MIG Welder for a busy metal shop in the Sanford, FL area. As the MIG Welder, you are responsible for ensuring proper fabrication of the welded fire protection system components in an air-conditioned fabrication environment.
What a typical day will look like:
- Make pipe surface preparation; as needed to ensure complete welding penetration.
- Cut appropriate holes per layout instructions.
- Ensure removal of all coupons/turtles from material cut.
- Layout all outlets to be welded.
- Ensure outlet is welded in an upright and plumb manner.
- Ensure each weld is overlapped by at least ½”.
- Visually inspect each weld for completeness, penetration, aesthetics the absence of flow obstructions and make repairs as necessary.
- Sign-off on cover weld sheet after completing visual inspections.
- Stamp each weld to verify competition.
- Notify Weld Department Lead of any machine or equipment damage or maintenance needs.
What you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong understanding of materials, tools, equipment, and procedures used in the welding process.
- Physical stamina and ability to perform laborious and strenuous work for extended hours, including overtime up to 25 hours per week, if necessary.
- Enjoy working independently and with others in an indoor; fabrication production environment.
- Minimum of 2 years MIG welding experience.
- Must be able to pass weld proficiency test.
- Requires constant (67%-100%) bending; reaching; stooping; pushing; pulling; grasping; standing and twisting. Lifting up to 75 lbs.
- Operate electrical, mechanical, or hydraulic equipment including, but not limited to: welding equipment, power machines, hand tools, grinders, grooving machines, saws and personal protective equipment.
What is in It for You:
- Pay $20.00 per hour
- 1st shift 6:00a – 4:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Call our office now @ 407-774-7770 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3QRVDEQ.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.