The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Savannah, GA 31415 US
Posted: 03/31/2023 2023-03-31 2023-07-04 Industry: Welding Job Number: KH962199320
Are you an experienced welder looking for a fast paced, long-term position? Do you work well thinking on your feet and without supervision? The largest sheet metal and roofing contractor in the Southeast is looking for an experienced welder to join their team. Apply today!
- Analyze plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Operate iron worker, power shears, grinders, metal forming equipment and a variety of welding equipment and hand tools.
- Rework and/or repair welded parts and products according to engineering specification changes.
- Continually evaluate weld machine performance and technology to improve cycle times.
- Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
- Maintain inventory of welding/manufacturing product and welding consumables as well as using daily preventative maintenance on welding machines.
- Prefer candidate with GMAW and GTAW experience in aluminium and steel.
- High School Diploma or GED or 4 years’ experience.
- Ability to operate callipers, weld gauges, tape measures, and other welding hand tools such as handheld screw guns, drill guns, and grinders.
- Knowledge of welding techniques, (Electric Arc, MIG and TIG), tools and equipment.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay rates.
- 1st shift: 6:30am-4:00pm
- Direct hire to the company.
- Certified ISN safety and training plans.
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Savannah office at 912.777.3520.