Winter Park, FL 32792
The Reserves Network is currently hiring Welders for a busy automotive manufacturer in the Winter Park area. Welders must be proficient in all areas of department and all welding procedures as prescribed in AWS and ASME publications for MIG and STICK welding (SMAW).
1st shift available Monday Friday
Welder duties include:
- Read blueprints and perform shop math to layout, fabricate and weld various parts and assemblies.
- Weld all types of metals, set and maintain welding machine (tip, liner changes, etc.) and weld vertical, horizontal and overhead.
- Perform all Mig and Stick welding procedures (all positions), including machine settings, bottles and necessary fittings.
- Welding of mild steel and aluminum where required.
- Grind and clean area where required.
- Use grinder, sander, rivet guns, saws and other air tools.
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld spatter.
Welder Requirements include:
- Two to three years experience in welding. Must possess knowledge Mig and Tig welding machines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and understand assembly prints, pick lists, sales orders and shop orders, and other written or verbal instructions presented in English.
- Ability to read English and Metric tape measures and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform maintenance on welding equipment.
- Ability to assemble custom prototype metal components.
- Must have good knowledge of shop math.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace safety for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Winter Park office at 407-774-7770
If interested please send a resume to: Winterpark@trnstaffing.com