Winter Park, FL 32792 US
- Read blueprints and perform shop math to layout, fabricate and weld various parts and assemblies.
- Weld all types of metals, set and maintain welding machine (tip, liner changes, etc.) and weld vertical, horizontal and overhead.
- Perform all Mig and Stick welding procedures (all positions), including machine settings, bottles and necessary fittings.
- Welding of mild steel and aluminum where required.
- Grind and clean area where required.
- Use grinder, sander, rivet guns, saws and other air tools.
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld spatter.
- 2-5 years experience in welding. Must possess knowledge Mig and Tig welding machines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and understand assembly prints, pick lists, sales orders and shop orders, and other written or verbal instructions presented in English.
- Ability to read English and Metric tape measures and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform maintenance on welding equipment.
- Ability to assemble custom prototype metal components.
- Must have good knowledge of shop math.
- Pay $20.00 per hour
- 1st shift 6:00a – 4:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!