The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Winter Park, FL 32792 US
Posted: 03/17/2023 2023-03-17 2023-04-20 Job Number: RS781765317
The Reserves Network is currently hiring Welders for a busy automotive manufacturer in the Winter Park area. Welders must be proficient in all areas of department and all welding procedures as prescribed in AWS and ASME publications for MIG and STICK welding (SMAW).
Call our office now @ 407-774-7770 or book your interview at https://bit.ly/3QRVDEQ.
What a typical day will look like:
- Read blueprints and perform shop math to layout, fabricate and weld various parts and assemblies.
- Weld all types of metals, set and maintain welding machine (tip, liner changes, etc.) and weld vertical, horizontal and overhead.
- Perform all Mig and Stick welding procedures (all positions), including machine settings, bottles and necessary fittings.
- Welding of mild steel and aluminum where required.
- Grind and clean area where required.
- Use grinder, sander, rivet guns, saws and other air tools.
- Inspect welds for cracks, burn through and weld spatter.
What you need:
- 2-5 years experience in welding. Must possess knowledge Mig and Tig welding machines.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and understand assembly prints, pick lists, sales orders and shop orders, and other written or verbal instructions presented in English.
- Ability to read English and Metric tape measures and use measuring devices.
- Ability to perform maintenance on welding equipment.
- Ability to assemble custom prototype metal components.
- Must have good knowledge of shop math.
What is in It for You:
- Pay $20.00 per hour
- 1st shift 6:00a – 4:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.