The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Lagrange, OH 44050 US
Posted: 03/23/2023 2023-03-23 2023-05-01 Industry: Assembly Job Number: WC503249317
Direct Hire Wireman
Location: Lagrange, OH.
Job Summary: We are looking to hire an experienced Wireman to join our growing business.
- Assemble and wire electrical control panels.
- Read and understand panel design documents including layout and schematic drawings, legends and special requirements, Bills of Materials (BOM), pick lists and related documentation.
- Layout sub panels with panel components. Demonstrate competence in mounting and installing heavy or complex assemblies.
- Wire sub panel demonstrating understanding of conductor size, type and routing requirements.
- Perform installation of sub panels into enclosures and mounting of enclosures to stands or frames. Wiring of doors and external components.
- Create wire labels and other panel ID requirements. Install tags and markings.
- Initiate Part Request Form (PRF) to obtain missing or damaged components.
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and productivity.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and training to other wiremen in building control panels.
- Proper use and filling out of the Panel router and Build completion checklist.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain an excellent quality record and completing production requirements in a timely manner.
- Understand proper use and care of tools used in assembling control panels.
- Have understanding of basic control circuits and industrial network wiring.
- Complete paperwork to close out panel assembly (left over parts)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- 1-2 years of experience with assembling wire and electrical panels.
- Ability to learn basic control circuits and industrial networking wiring.
- Basic math skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Basic computer skills.
Benefits: Benefits and compensation will be discussed during the interview.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.