To say this company is a staple in the Des Moines area and Midwest is an understatement. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a growing and incredible company headquartered in Des Moines as an HRIS Analyst. This extraordinary opportunity gives you exposure to multiple different teams within the organization and leads pivotal projects, updates, and implementations for the organization.
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS HRIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Direct Hire
- Onsite – two different locations within Des Moines
- 45 hours/week
- $80000 to $90000 with some flexibility based on skills and experience
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE HRIS ANALYST?
- Workday software experience - Other large HRIS systems may be considered
- Functional HRIS experience required
- Experience working with HRIS conversions and implementations
- Excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail
WHAT WILL YOUR SUCCESS LOOK LIKE?
As the HRIS Analyst, you will be in charge of managing the Workday system regarding the payroll function. You will implement updates, help with training, maintain the system, and work with other teams to ensure Workday is functioning properly for the payroll team. There may be other projects related to Workday and the payroll team that arise.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AS THE HRIS ANALYST?
- Implement Workday system updates
- Support Workday on the payroll team
- Work as Workday liaison between other teams
- Assist with Workday conversion with other departments and subsidiaries
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to The Reserves Network Staffing team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company stock deposited!
- PTO, personal days, and holidays
- Employee discounts
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the HRIS Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.