Workstation Support Analyst
Shreveport, LA 71107 US
Workstation Support Analyst is needed immediately in Shreveport, LA. Apply today to take advantage of this exciting opportunity!
WHAT IS GREAT ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- 6-Month Contract Opportunity with the possibility of extensions
- $20 - $28 / hour with some flexibility based on skills and experience
- Work in a culture that allows you to grow professionally and where you will be valued by your employer
- Know that you are making an important contribution to an essential industry
DO YOU ALIGN WITH THESE KEY QUALIFICATIONS?
- 2+ year of professional experience in a IT support position
- 1+ year working knowledge of common operating systems & software applications
- A+ Certification preferred
- ITIL Foundation certification preferred
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Provided support/customer service for the organization’s users.
- Be the first level of support through remote desktop tools.
- Escalate critical support tickets to appropriate channels
- Administration of miscellaneous IT systems with the Desktop Support division.
- Follow up with users/customers and proper documentation of all interactions/tickets.
WHAT WILL YOU RECEIVE?
Gain access to the TRN Technology Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Our network has direct access to hiring managers and we will get your resume to the top of the pile of submissions for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Day 1 Health, Dental, and Life insurance.
- Eligible for 401(k) plan immediately, with employer matching funds after 6 months and 500 hours of employment
- Industry competitive pay rates based on your experience/qualifications
- Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work
- Be part of a workplace community that values you as a team member with gifts, activities, recognition, and more
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?
If you have a background that lines up well with the Workstation Support Analyst description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply below NOW!
Studies have shown that people are less likely to apply for jobs unless they meet every qualification. At TRN Technology we strive to provide the best experience and opportunities for everyone, so if you are excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this or other available roles we have.