The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Sugar Land, TX 77479 US
Posted: 05/11/2023 2023-05-11 2023-07-01 Industry: Diagnostic Imaging Job Number: JR430894415
Zip Code: Sugar Land, TX 77479 | Location: Fort Bend County
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Orthopedics | Salary: $30 an hour
Are you someone with experience in the radiology field? Do you want to gain more information about the Radiology field? An acclaimed orthopedic care center is seeking an X-Ray Technologist who can produce X-rays, ensure quality images, and troubleshoot equipment. Submit your resume today and see where your career can take you!
X-Ray Technologist’s Responsibilities
- Assist patients in educating them on the procedures to complete calmly and courteously.
- Prepare equipment and patient rooms for use
- Position and monitor patients during their imaging exams
- Produce diagnostic images as directed by ordering physician
- Submit views to the provider for their review
- Always ensure the safety of patients and equipment
- Administer targeted doses of radiation to the patient as needed
- Troubleshoot equipment as needed
X-Ray Technologist’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- ARRT Certification and TX License as required
- Experience in Siemens, Fuji, and GE equipment is a plus
- Experience with the PACs system is a plus
- Experience in Orthopedics is a strong plus
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- The building is located by various shopping outlets, including quality restaurants and scenic parks to enjoy during breaks and lunchtime.
- Temporary assignment with experience to gain knowledge in a fast-paced environment
- Coverage will be needed for the following days:
- Mon, May 1st, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 12th, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Monday, May 15th, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday, May 26th, 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $30 an hour
Submit your application today to see what opportunities await you!
Team1Medical is one of Houston, TX's most trusted medical staffing agencies. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.