When you step into the role of Youth Program Instructor, you unlock endless possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your expertise will strengthen a positive environment where you will help people strive.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $14.50/hour based on experience
- Part time hours Monday-Thursday 2pm-6pm EST
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skillset
- Attend staff meetings, training sessions, and professional development opportunities as required
Your New Role:
Join a community involved organization based in LaGrange, GA. As the newest Youth Program Instructor, you will develop and implement age-appropriate educational and recreational programs, foster a safe and inclusive environment where all participants feel valued, respected, and supported. You will ensure in compliance with all relevant policies, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with High School diploma or GED
- Previous experience working with children and youth in an educational or recreational setting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with individuals of diverse backgrounds and age groups
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
This is an heart filled company, recognized for what they bring to the community and it’s people. They work hard make sure everyone is living in a safe, educated, and fun environment.
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
For additional information, call 334-705-7041.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.