Omaha, NE 68102 US
This Omaha insurance company has doubled in size year over year for the last 4 years and is adding another new department! They offer direct to the consumer business insurance, such as workers' comp, liability, commercial auto and umbrella policies to small business owners across the country. They are looking for enthusiastic compliance specialists to join and grow within the company!
Responsibilities of the compliance specialist:
- Review and analyze payroll, tax, and accounting records to determine the appropriate premium base for a variety of insurance lines (a.k.a. Errors and Omissions)
- Obtain descriptions of business operations, employee job duties, and other relevant information over the phone and through email
- Determine if proper insurance classification codes have been assigned to customer policies according to the state manuals and suggest class code changes when appropriate
- Adjust premiums based on state manual rules
- Complete audit worksheets using an Excel template and process the audit findings in the database
- Provide superior customer service to the policyholders throughout the audit process
- Resolve customer disputes regarding audit results
Perks of the compliance specialist:
- Great work environment with growth opportunity
- Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm schedule
- Current hybrid work schedule includes 2 days in office and 3 days’ work from home
- Subsidized downtown parking
- Pay: $17.91 (Pay increases with experience)
- Benefits include– medical, dental, vision
- Referral bonus
- 401k options
- Loyalty bonus – get $400 for every 600 hours worked
Apply today and join this Omaha insurance company as a compliance specialist.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions. Please call our offices at 402-938-2000 if you have any questions.